Working under the artist name ‘Behavior’, Michael McCann’s award winning score for Splinter Cell: Double Agent was his first work in video games. The soundtrack for SC:DA takes players through locations all around the world: Kinshasa, Shanghai, Iceland, Siberia, Cozumel and New Orleans. The soundtrack is a hybrid of electronic and acoustic elements – blending world, electronic, roots, blues, trip-hop and traditional orchestra.
- Release: February 2007
- Label: Ubisoft Music Publishing
- Game Studio: Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Shanghai
- Composed, produced and mixed by Michael McCann
- Additional composition by Graham Playford
- Additional vocals: Andrea Revel
- Additional guitar: Graham Playford
- Additional drums & percussion: Scott Russell
- Additional strings: Brigitte Djazcer
- Additional Combat-theme arrangements: Tim Rideout
You can download individual tracks through the Soundcloud player, or download the soundtrack either in full (40 tracks), or in a summarized 50 minute version (14 tracks). Download links are in the column to the right.